How much do you charge?
Pricing is determined on an event by event basis. Please contact our events director Sam Penix, Sam@everymanespresso.com
Who roasts your coffee?
Our coffee is exclusively roasted by Counter Culture Coffee
Do you have non dairy milk?
- Yes we can provide Soy or Almond milk upon request.
How many people can you serve at an event?
- We can scale up by adding more staff and more equipment. The more the merrier!
What Equipment do you use?
- Typically we use La Marzocco espresso machines, Mazzer's Robur E grinder for espresso, Baratza Forte's for filter coffee grinding, Chemexes for pour over service, but if you have requests on specific methods we can talk shop.
Will you travel outside of New York?
- If you cover travel expenses and shipping on equipment in addition to the rate of service we will go anywhere... yeah it's like that.
Can you provide food?
- We have been doing business in New York City for nearly a decade and have a roster of food friends that we can partner with to bring complimentary food to your event. Think ultimate brunch!
Do you donate goods or services in exchange for exposure?
- Sorry, we are a small business that is committed to paying our employees well and that means we cannot work for free. Plus our press is generated from our good name and quality service.